Our Mad Hopper is “MAD” for this beer. He is full on steampunk and on the edge of satisfying his thirst. Who wouldn’t be! This IPA is brewed with 6 varieties of hops. After fermentation it is dry hopped giving it that wonderful citrus aroma. The full flavor offers just the right amount of bitterness and great citrus hop nose that makes you come back for more.
- Malts: Maris Otter, Vienna, and Amber
- Hop Variety: Chinook for bittering, Centennial, CTZ and Summit for flavor, and dry hopped with CTZ, Azacca, and Horizon
- Yeast: Wyeast 1056 American Ale
When our head brewer used to misbehave as a child his British grandmother called him a “Cheeky Monkey!” As a tribute, he used a British maris otter malt when brewing this Belgian style golden ale, giving it a darker golden color and extra maltiness to compliment the fruity notes from the Belgian yeast.
- Malts: Maris Otter, Aromatic, Aromatic and Acidulated Malt
- Hop Variety: Liberty, CTZ
- Yeast: Wyeast 1388 Belgian Strong