Flavor Elements: Citric and Hoppy.
Beer Types: Imperial IPA and imperial Session IPA.
Bitter taste: 4/5
Sweet taste: 2/5
The south holds strong to its traditional flavors—tea, honey-sweet peaches and corn grits—so we looked at those culinary cues for this southern-inspired table beer. With a golden grainy malt body and complex tangy finish from the fruit, tea and herbs, Sweet Sunny South is perfect for sultry summer sipping.
- Yeast: Saison
- Bittering hops: Magnum
- Finishing hops: Hallertau Blanc, Huell Melon
- Malts: Pilsner, Acidulated, Wheat
- Other: Corn Grits, Black Tea, Honeysuckle, Peach, Papaya, Guava, Prickly Pear
Flavor Elements: floral, herbal, Honey, and Sweet.
Beer Types: Ale and Table beer.
Bitter taste: 2/5
Sour taste: 1/5
Sweet taste: 3/5
Session Rye with Hibiscus
West Latitude combines our Californian Left Coast love of fruity hops with a touch of Hawaiian “aloha” from the addition of hibiscus flowers, all anchored by robust malts and spicy rye. This session beer is light in body but looms large, like the long shadows of a westward setting sun.
- Bittering hops: Centennial, Comet, Mosaic
- Finishing hops: Comet, Citra, Mosaic
- Malts: Maris Otter, Golden Promise, Rye, Vienna, Midnight Wheat
Imperial Brown Ale with Cocoa
Family Values showcases the cooperation and kinship of Midwestern brewers. It features largely Midwestern-grown ingredients: Minnesota wild rice, Indiana honey, Missouri oats, Michigan hops, and cocoa nibs from Illinois as well as Sierra Nevada’s estate-grown malt. This is our centrally located collaboration celebrating the best of the Midwest.
- Bittering hops: magnum.
- Finishing hops: Michigan-grown Cascade
- Malts: 2-row, Sierra Nevada Estate Malt, Munich, Chocolate
- Other: Minnesota Wild Rice, Missouri Oats, Illinois Cocoa Nibs, Indiana Honey
ale brewed with apples.
This stout hails from the land of sun, sand, and surf and proves that beach beer doesn’t have to be light colored and delicate. Stout of the Union is rich, roasty and full of deep malt flavor, creating a union of like-minded brewers together through beer.
- Bittering hops: magnum
- Finishing hops: Equinox
- Malts: Maris Otter, Munich, Oats, Crystal, Chocolate, Roasted Barley
Flavor Elements: Chocolate, Coffee, and roasted.
Beer Types: Robust stout and Stout.
Alcohol taste: 1/5
Bitter taste: 2/5
Sweet taste: 1.5/5