A toast to the Cuyahoga River Fire! For sparking both a new era of environmentalism and this brazenly hoppy Pale Ale. Sometimes, one wrong makes two very right rights.
- MALTS: Harrington 2-Row Base Malt, Crystal 45, Crystal 77, Biscuit
- HOPS: Northern Brewer, Cascade
Our Mad Hopper is “MAD” for this beer. He is full on steampunk and on the edge of satisfying his thirst. Who wouldn’t be! This IPA is brewed with 6 varieties of hops. After fermentation it is dry hopped giving it that wonderful citrus aroma. The full flavor offers just the right amount of bitterness and great citrus hop nose that makes you come back for more.
- Malts: Maris Otter, Vienna, and Amber
- Hop Variety: Chinook for bittering, Centennial, CTZ and Summit for flavor, and dry hopped with CTZ, Azacca, and Horizon
- Yeast: Wyeast 1056 American Ale